Time is our most valuable resource and online distractions grow in number every day. TimeLeft is a simple app that shows you how much time is left within the current day, week, and year. It lives quietly in the MacOS system menu bar app.
It looks like this:
Running the app
- Download the ZIP and extract the .app file within it.
- Drag the TimeLeft app file into your dock.
- You can choose to make it start up when you log into your computer by right clicking on the dock icon and selecting "Options > Open at Login".
- Click the TimeLeft dock icon to start.
- You will need to allow the app to run via the Apple Menu (top left): "🍎 > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Open TimeLeft"